Problem with web server in LAN

xbex

Working with combination Apache, php, MySql, all latest stable versions, on local network of XP and Win2000 machines.

Problem is with broken images when accessing pages in LAN, some are broken, some looks like missing, some are received ok (usually
small). There in nothing wrong with images or generated html code, same pages are working good on Internet.

Has anyone have the same problem?

cs

xbex said:
Working with combination Apache, php, MySql, all latest stable versions,
on local network of XP and Win2000 machines.
Problem is with broken images when accessing pages in LAN, some are
broken, some looks like missing, some are received ok (usually
small). There in nothing wrong with images or generated html code, same
pages are working good on Internet.
Has anyone have the same problem?

Yes. I've been messing around exactly the same problem for a longer time now
and no solution in site.
If anyone has the solution - PLEASE - help! This is really nerving ...