    It works with IE 5.0 and IE 6.0 but not on IE 5.5. What
    seems to be the problem and is there a workaround?

    PS. I posted a similar message on the IE 5.5 newsgroup.
    Benedict Teoh, Sep 9, 2003

  2. Hi

    IE WebControls work with Internet Explorer 5.5 and later
    versions.

    BTW can you send the error what you are getting when
    running in IE 5.5

    Ravikanth[MVP]

    Ravikanth[MVP], Sep 9, 2003

  3. No error is encountered in IE 5.5. The box appears but we
    cannot see the content (i.e. blank box), whereas in IE 5.0
    and IE 6.0, we are able to see the calendar and select
    from it.

    Benedict Teoh, Sep 9, 2003