Problem with webcontrol in IE 5.5

Benedict Teoh

I was testing out the datepicker webcontrol sample from
the 'Developing Microsoft ASP.Net server controls and
components'.

It works with IE 5.0 and IE 6.0 but not on IE 5.5. What
seems to be the problem and is there a workaround?

PS. I posted a similar message on the IE 5.5 newsgroup.

Ravikanth[MVP]

Hi

IE WebControls work with Internet Explorer 5.5 and later
versions.

BTW can you send the error what you are getting when
running in IE 5.5

Ravikanth[MVP]

Benedict Teoh

No error is encountered in IE 5.5. The box appears but we
cannot see the content (i.e. blank box), whereas in IE 5.0
and IE 6.0, we are able to see the calendar and select
from it.