Problem with WebService

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by bhk, Jul 22, 2008.

  1. bhk

    bhk Guest

    Hello,
    Does anyone can tell me what was happen that I get the folowing error?
    This WebService was running correctly for 2 weeks, 24h/day.
    The Windows 2003 serwer was crashed and after that this problem was appear.
    When I copy all files from this WebService to another virtual directory all
    waorking
    good. Any suggestions?

    [HttpException (0x80004005): The file '/pws1060/o6_prd/service.asmx' has not
    been pre-compiled, and cannot be requested.]

    System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultInternal(VirtualPath
    virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean
    allowBuildInPrecompile) +3369686

    System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultWithNoAssert(HttpCont
    ext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean
    allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile) +93
    System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResult(HttpContext
    context, VirtualPath virtualPath) +48
    System.Web.UI.WebServiceParser.GetCompiledType(String inputFile,
    HttpContext context) +43

    System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebServiceHandlerFactory.GetHandler(HttpContex
    t context, String verb, String url, String filePath) +70
    System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHttpHandler(HttpContext context, String
    requestType, VirtualPath path, String pathTranslated, Boolean useAppConfig)
    +175

    System.Web.MapHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep
    ..Execute() +120
    completedSynchronously) +155

    --
    Best regards