Problem with Windows 2003 cluster and ASPNET worker process accounts

HankD

We have a particularly strange problem. We are running Two clustered
Windows 2003 boxes running IIS 6. Our ASP.NET application run fine but
over night they stop working. The error we get is:
File or assembly name 0x3yhs89.dll, or one of its dependencies, was not

found.

We tracked the problem to the ASPNET worker processes (NETWORK SERVICES

accounts) are getting removed. If we run the ASPNET_REGIIS -i it
corrects the problem by creating all the accounts in the proper folders

and giving them the correct rights. This isn't a permanent fix,
overnight the accounts are removed again and we can't see anything in
the server logs that shows what is happening.

Thanks for any help