Problem with WSE 3.0 and soap

Stig Hausberg

Hi!
I currently have a problem with my soapdocument and WSE 3.0.

The code is as follows:

SoapEnvelope env = new SoapEnvelope();
env.Context.Addressing.Action = new
Action("soap.tcp://SomeNamespaceURI/myReceiver");

env.LoadXml(xmlSOAP.OuterXml);

EndpointReference destination = new EndpointReference(anIpxMm7Url);

SoapSender aSender = new SoapSender(destination);

aSender.Send(env);

and the error message i recieve is:

WSE811: Action must be specified if the message is not a response.

anyone been into this and know what's wrong?