Problem with XmlNode type in wsdl file

Archana

I am trying to return xmlNode from a web method of web service. After
publishing, wsdl of the service is not showing any information about the
return type if return type is xmlnode. Is there anyway to acheive generation
of wsdl having xmlnode information ?

John Saunders

Archana said:
I am trying to return xmlNode from a web method of web service. After
publishing, wsdl of the service is not showing any information about the
return type if return type is xmlnode. Is there anyway to acheive
generation
of wsdl having xmlnode information ?

Web Services describes data types via XML Schema. How would you describe an
XmlNode in XML Schema? How would a non .NET client consume such a web
service?

John