Problem with XSlCompiledTransform.Transform

Guest

Hi,

We are using XSLCompiledTransform.Transform for Transforming XML to a text
file.
One of the XML tags has value <Address>Mahin & Mahin</Address>
And in the XSL we have <xsl:value of select="Address"/> to select the value
of the that node
The o/p we are getting is "Mahin & Mahin", but we want "Mahin & Mahin" as
output.
We dont want to use disable output sequence attribute in XSL.

Is there any way in .net to do the Transformation to get required output?
Please let me know....

Thanks,
Sohan