ProblemAccessing Controls inside HTMLTable created Dynamically

Ashish Bhonkiya

Hi All,

I have a situation where i need to create a table
dynamically based on the number of records in the dataset.

now my problem is not in creating the table but i have a
Label1 Control with value Label1.Text = "MyLabelsValue"
on the page
when i am creating the rows in htmltable i need to add
this Label1 to first row first column of the table till
now i am able to do this.

but when i submit the page and then try to access the
value of the Label1 value disappers.

is it beacuse i am doing Table1.Rows[0].Cells
[0].Controls.Add(Label1); and when i post the form back i
dont get this LabelControl beac its now a part of
HTMLTable ?

AnyIdeas will be of great help
Thanks a Lot to all in advance.

Regards