    Is there an problematic situation that java can solve or make it
    easier.... if so what is the code for it?
    Posted from http://www.Devplug.com

    EagleTech, Nov 7, 2005

  2. EagleTech

    Rhino Guest

    "EagleTech" <-spam.invalid> wrote in message
    > Is there an problematic situation that java can solve or make it
    > easier.... if so what is the code for it?
    > Posted from http://www.Devplug.com

    That question is so vague I don't know how to begin to answer it.

    *ALL* programming languages are designed to solve problems or make things
    easier. Surely you don't want someone to post all the java code ever
    written, do you?

    If there's a particular problem that you're trying to solve, describe it and
    someone here can probably tell you whether there is an existing solution for
    it that is written in Java. If there is not, you can almost certainly WRITE
    a Java solution for it, since Java is a very powerful language.

    Rhino

    Rhino, Nov 7, 2005

  3. EagleTech

    zero Guest

    "Rhino" <> wrote in

    > "EagleTech" <-spam.invalid> wrote in message
    >> Is there an problematic situation that java can solve or make it
    >> easier.... if so what is the code for it?
    >> Posted from http://www.Devplug.com

    > That question is so vague I don't know how to begin to answer it.
    >
    > *ALL* programming languages are designed to solve problems or make
    > things easier. Surely you don't want someone to post all the java code
    > ever written, do you?
    >
    > If there's a particular problem that you're trying to solve, describe
    > it and someone here can probably tell you whether there is an existing
    > solution for it that is written in Java. If there is not, you can
    > almost certainly WRITE a Java solution for it, since Java is a very
    > powerful language.
    >
    > Rhino

    Sounds to me like someone is looking for an example for homework or a paper
    or something

    zero, Nov 7, 2005
  4. EagleTech

    Rhino Guest

    "zero" <> wrote in message
    > "Rhino" <> wrote in
    >

    > > "EagleTech" <-spam.invalid> wrote in message
    > >> Is there an problematic situation that java can solve or make it
    > >> easier.... if so what is the code for it?
    > >> Posted from http://www.Devplug.com

    > > That question is so vague I don't know how to begin to answer it.
    > >
    > > *ALL* programming languages are designed to solve problems or make
    > > things easier. Surely you don't want someone to post all the java code
    > > ever written, do you?
    > >
    > > If there's a particular problem that you're trying to solve, describe
    > > it and someone here can probably tell you whether there is an existing
    > > solution for it that is written in Java. If there is not, you can
    > > almost certainly WRITE a Java solution for it, since Java is a very
    > > powerful language.
    > >
    > > Rhino
    > >

    > Sounds to me like someone is looking for an example for homework or a

    paper
    > or something

    Your guess is as good as mine :)

    Rhino

    Rhino, Nov 7, 2005
  5. EagleTech

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 18:05:27 -0000,
    -spam.invalid (EagleTech) wrote, quoted or
    indirectly quoted someone who said :

    >Is there an problematic situation that java can solve or make it
    >easier.... if so what is the code for it?

    Perhaps you are looking for a student project. see
    http://mindprod.com/projects/projects.html
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Nov 8, 2005
  6. -spam.invalid (EagleTech) writes:

    > Is there an problematic situation that java can solve or make it
    > easier.... if so what is the code for it?

    setColor(new Color(0x8b4513));

    You cannot go wrong with brown.

    Tor Iver Wilhelmsen, Nov 9, 2005