Problematic Situation

Rhino

EagleTech said:
Is there an problematic situation that java can solve or make it
easier.... if so what is the code for it?
Posted from http://www.Devplug.com

That question is so vague I don't know how to begin to answer it.

*ALL* programming languages are designed to solve problems or make things
easier. Surely you don't want someone to post all the java code ever
written, do you?

If there's a particular problem that you're trying to solve, describe it and
someone here can probably tell you whether there is an existing solution for
it that is written in Java. If there is not, you can almost certainly WRITE
a Java solution for it, since Java is a very powerful language.

Rhino

zero

That question is so vague I don't know how to begin to answer it.

*ALL* programming languages are designed to solve problems or make
things easier. Surely you don't want someone to post all the java code
ever written, do you?

If there's a particular problem that you're trying to solve, describe
it and someone here can probably tell you whether there is an existing
solution for it that is written in Java. If there is not, you can
almost certainly WRITE a Java solution for it, since Java is a very
powerful language.

Rhino

Sounds to me like someone is looking for an example for homework or a paper
or something

Tor Iver Wilhelmsen

Is there an problematic situation that java can solve or make it
easier.... if so what is the code for it?

setColor(new Color(0x8b4513));

You cannot go wrong with brown.