Probleme of Dynamic Server Control:ViewState

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Quickstone, Sep 7, 2004.

  1. Quickstone

    Quickstone Guest

    Are your controls generated within the:
    If Not IsPostBack Then
    '***** Controls added here
    End If
    statement?

    I had a similar problem, but then I realized that I need
    to add the controls each time to the webform. I do not
    need to reload the values (actually you shouldn't reload
    the values for the controls like the textbox, cause that
    will overwrite the value that the user has inputted), but
    the controls need to be added on each postback as well. So
    make sure you add them on each postback as well (i.e. do
    not add your controls within the above mentioned If
    statement).

    Hope that helps. If not, would you be able to describe in
    more detail the way you go about adding them to your
    webform?

    include dynamic server control like DropDownList label...
    >But when I click to th Submit button in order get the

    value entered by the user using the their ID it seem that
    the aspx page is refreshed and I lost all the control .
    >Would Your mind to help me please
    >
    >---
    >Posted using Wimdows.net NntpNews Component -
    >
    >Post Made from http://www.DotNetJunkies.com/newsgroups

    Our newsgroup engine supports Post Alerts, Ratings, and
    Searching.

    Quickstone, Sep 7, 2004