Problemn with custom DataGridColumn

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Vinícius Pitta Lima de Araújo, Feb 11, 2005.

  1. Hi all,
    I created a decorator for DataGridColumn that change the behavior of the
    InitializeCell method.

    In a method that response to SortComando event I remove the columns of the
    DataGrid and decorate then with my decorator.

    Well, my InitializeCell method works fine like I want, but I have one little
    problemn: if I change the state of the column then the change is lost.

    Without the decorator, all changes in the columns of the DataGrid are
    preserved, but if I decorate the columns the changes are lost.

    I look for the documentation and the BoundColumn, for example, don't
    override the SaveViewState, LoadViewState or TrackViewState methods from
    DataGridColumn Type. So, I think that this isn't the problemn. (I use the
    default implementation for this methods because they are protected and I
    can't delegate then to the decorated column).

    I think that the problemn is change the DataGrid structure (I change the
    columns by decorated columns).

    Can somebody help-me?

    Thank you for pay attention and sorry my bad english.

    []'s
    Vinícius Pitta Lima de Araújo
    Vinícius Pitta Lima de Araújo, Feb 11, 2005