Problems downloading and installing win32api

brianrpsgt1

I have attempted downloading and installing several different version
of the win32api from Source Forge, however, each time I try to install
I get the following error message:

"Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was
completed"

This occurred with the following files:
pywin32-212.win32-py2.4.exe
pywin32-212.win32-py2.5.exe
pywin32-212.win32-py2.6.exe

I am using WinXP SP2. Any assistance on getting this downloaded and
installed would be great.

Thanks

Emile van Sebille

brianrpsgt1 said:
I have attempted downloading and installing several different version
of the win32api from Source Forge,

Whe win32 tools come bundled with ActiveState's python distribution.

Maybe that'll move you forward...

Emile

however, each time I try to install

Eric_Dexter

Whe win32 tools come bundled with ActiveState's python distribution.

Maybe that'll move you forward...

Emile

  however, each time I try to install

I may have a copy if it is legal to distribute I will post it if you
still need it. You will notice that sourceforge has changed the way
they are doing things. As you may know they are a money loosing
public company and to help combat this they have changed thier website
to show less advertising and have cut the projects off from thier home
page. They are offering services now to help you do what is listed on
the original web site..... You may have other things that don't work
also. I have a slow connection so tell me if you can't find it
somewhere else first.