problems downloading sample projects for Eclipse

BillyG

I'm trying to find some sample projects that I can download to learn
Eclipse 3.2.1 with. I have workshop installed and tried to follow the
instructions for creating your first Java Project as appears below. I
ran into a problem executing the instruction that starts with an
asterisk as I could not locate an examples archive as indicated. Does
anyone know where the examples have been moved or what I'm missing?
Also if anyone knows other sources for downloading JAVA projects that
will run within Eclipse I would appreciate that info too. Thanks!

Getting the Sample Code (JUnit)
First you need to download the JUnit source code.

Go to the http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/ page
Select the link for the latest 3.2 release
*Scroll down to the Example Plug-ins section and download the examples
archive.
Extract the contents of the Zip file to a directory from now on
referenced as <Downloads> (e.g. c:\myDownloads).