Problems in accessing method from remoting service

Guest

Hi,

I have created 2 dlls (Irefdata.dll, RefdataServer.dll) and one remoting
service RefDataService.exe. Irefdata is ainterface and I have implemented
this interface in refdataserver. I have referenced Irefdata & Refdataserver
in the service (Refdataservice.exe) so that I can register this service on
tcp channel and access the methods of refdataserver.
If I reference these dll without deplying these in global assembly cache
(means copy to local as true), I am able to access the methods from the
service.
But when I deploy these assemblies in global assembly cache and in the
properties (set copy local as false) then I am not able to access any method
from the service. I am trying to call the remoting service from a
web-service. The remoting service is registered on tcp channel.
I am able to create the object of the remoting service but it doesn't access
the method of the service.
It seems that there is some problem with the proxy at the time of calling
the remoting service.

I would be very much thankful if some one has the clue about this problem.

Regards
Pushpendra