problems in installation of dotnet on windows me

Joined
Aug 1, 2006
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
We seem to have installed successfully .net framework 1.1 and 2.0 on a Windows Me PC. But because it is windows me, unlike windows xp, there is no 'administrative tools' under control panel. therefore the configuration icon of the .net framework is unaccessible.
if i try to execute the mscorcfg.msc file (used by the .net configuration icon shortcut), it does not run. We need to adjust the configuration so that our .net app will run.
What can I do?