Problems in open new browser

Utada P.W. SIU

Dear All,

Firstly, I am soory that I don't know I posted in right newsgroup or not.
Please forgive me.

Let me explain my question:

I am using ASP + HTML + MS SQL 2000 to generate a report which in excel
format.
Of course, I just make the contenttype = "application/vnd.ms-excel"

One of my client using window XP professional with SP2

when he tried to export that report, the report just open a while (within
1-2s) and then close itself automatically.

I have tried to export other report, which also in excel format, from other
webbased system, but it sees have not any problem, it can open correct...

And I have checked both file are using the same technologies (set
contenttype, using asp, html and mssql 2000)

Can you tell me what problems it have?
Thanks~~

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Utada said:
[...]

No. You will have to ask in a browser newsgroup. Try one of the
"inetexplorer" groups.

Bob Barrows