problems in running asp.net application

Guest

I have following senario need you to help with:
1. Computer A crashed.
2. I reinstalled .net framework 1.1.
3. Copied all the files that used for the asp.net application from computer
B to computer A after everything has been fixed with computer A
4.When I run the application, any asp.net object such as listbox,
dropdownbox, labels, etc, do not show when the application run. Any other
objects that are not asp.net object shown.

Can anyone tell me what have I missed? Do I have to install visual studio
on computer A in order for the application to run correctedly?

Thank you very much!