Problems in setting up Quickstart Tutorials with IIS, IE&Visual St

Guest

Hi,

I tried to set the Quickstart Tutorials for ASP.NET on XP.
I went through all the authorization process and I added the default.aspx to
IIS.

I click on 'Sample and Quickstart Tutorials' from the start button and IE
opens

Once I click on the 'ASP.Net QuickStarts' link on the page I get a form
asking to open or save the quickstart.aspx file, and when I open this file I
get the page code displayed in VisualStudio.

Could somebody please help me overcome this!!!

Many thanks,