Problems in starting the membership provider

Ralf

Hi Guys,

I have created a membership/role provider from scratch based on some
examples for MS Access and mySQL.
The idea is that I need to use my own database which will contain way
more information than the default database for the default membership
provider.

I register the providers in webconfig but when I run the web
administration tool I get the following error:
Could not load type 'XXProvider.XXMembershipProvider' from assembly
'XXProvider'.

I tried any combination but I'm not getting it. On one point in time it
was trying to Initialize but seemed to have a problem there, even
though I copied the code from a working example.

So my question is:
Does it have a problem connection to the database even though the
connection string is used by all other controls etc. and is working
fine?
Do I need to have the same table names?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ralf