problems in vc++:Applying setting user breakpoint, unhandled exception ,linking error,runtime error

manish

Hi,

I am a fresher in the programming field i.e although I have done
programming at the basic level but at professional level I am very new
and I am facing many problems. These probllems are not taughtand I am
not getting any Refrences to cope with them.

********Setting in VC++ 6.0 I don'know to apply setting for
various/different projects. I am not getting basics out of it .Can u
pls tell me how to make a good understanding of these problems,u can
refer me some book or some tutorial ,your personal help is most
welcomed.Same is the case with the below mentione problems.

******** User Breakpoint
******** Unhandled Exception
******** Linking error external variables
******** runtime error as floating point not loaded
******** how to best understand new technologies(in reference to me)

I need to know a proper method so that I don't have problems in
future.
I want to make my basics very strong.

pls help! pls guide! pls reply!
manish

Christopher Benson-Manica

manish said:
********Setting in VC++ 6.0 I don'know to apply setting for
various/different projects. I am not getting basics out of it .Can u
pls tell me how to make a good understanding of these problems,u can
refer me some book or some tutorial ,your personal help is most
welcomed.Same is the case with the below mentione problems.
pls help! pls guide! pls reply!

(Buy a book. Read it, use it, love it.)

Your post is off-topic for comp.lang.c++. Please visit

http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/