problems in vc++:Applying setting user breakpoint, unhandled exception ,linking error,runtime error

Discussion in 'C++' started by manish, Apr 2, 2004.

  1. manish

    manish Guest

    Hi,

    I am a fresher in the programming field i.e although I have done
    programming at the basic level but at professional level I am very new
    and I am facing many problems. These probllems are not taughtand I am
    not getting any Refrences to cope with them.

    ********Setting in VC++ 6.0 I don'know to apply setting for
    various/different projects. I am not getting basics out of it .Can u
    pls tell me how to make a good understanding of these problems,u can
    refer me some book or some tutorial ,your personal help is most
    welcomed.Same is the case with the below mentione problems.

    ******** User Breakpoint
    ******** Unhandled Exception
    ******** Linking error external variables
    ******** runtime error as floating point not loaded
    ******** how to best understand new technologies(in reference to me)

    I need to know a proper method so that I don't have problems in
    future.
    I want to make my basics very strong.

    pls help! pls guide! pls reply!
    manish
    manish, Apr 2, 2004

  2. manish <> spoke thus:

    > ********Setting in VC++ 6.0 I don'know to apply setting for
    > various/different projects. I am not getting basics out of it .Can u
    > pls tell me how to make a good understanding of these problems,u can
    > refer me some book or some tutorial ,your personal help is most
    > welcomed.Same is the case with the below mentione problems.

    > pls help! pls guide! pls reply!

    (Buy a book. Read it, use it, love it.)

    Your post is off-topic for comp.lang.c++. Please visit

    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Apr 2, 2004