    kill this too many times now.

    Has anyone had a similar problem or had this work?

    Lloyd Sheen
    Lloyd Sheen, Aug 27, 2004

  2. Lloyd Sheen

    Karl Guest

    i take it you mean the beta 1 of Visual Web Developer express for ASP.Net
    2.0

    I was only able to install it 1 piece at a time (not using their
    downloader). Goto http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/express/vwd/default.aspx
    and the link on the right is "Having trouble downloading? Click here for
    manual installation instructions."

    There's also a forum to discuss about installation issues:
    http://www.asp.net/Forums/ShowForum.aspx?tabindex=1&ForumID=135

    If you didn't mean VWD express, my apologies.

    Karl

    "Lloyd Sheen" <> wrote in message
    > I have downloaded, saved the install file and attempted to run. I have

    also

    Karl, Aug 27, 2004

  3. Lloyd Sheen

    Lloyd Sheen Guest