Problems migrating applicacion from Intranet to Internet. Underlying connection was closed.

Luis Esteban Valencia

I have an application on my intranet It works fine there when I copied the
proyect to the server of the Internet it gives me this error.

The arquitecture of my servers are. There is one Server for Internet another
server for Databases and another server for Intranet. The only one that has
public IP is the Internet Server and obviously I cant give public access to
the database server.

The applicacion access data on the database server. Maybe is this a security
error?

The logic that connects to the database is in a WEBSERVICE. Maybe Did I
copied the proyect wrong? I clicked on the copy proyect icon on the solution
explorer.

The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server

Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was
closed: Unable to connect to the remote server