Problems placing a table in a section

Discussion in 'XML' started by Duncan Jones, Jul 25, 2003.

  1. Duncan Jones

    Duncan Jones Guest

    I'm having some problems placing a table in a section. The problem
    seems to arise when I have a small section within a section, and then
    try to place a table in the outer section afterwards.

    That was poorly explained to I'll give a brief demo

    <chapter>
    <section>

    <para> Hello </para>
    </section>

    { Here is where I try and place a table }

    </section>
    </section>
    </chapter>

    The table works fine if it is placed directly in the My_outer_section.
    It just doesn't work if I place a smaller inner section before it.

    I get the following parser error:

    "document type does not allow element "table" here; missing one of
    "glossary", "bibliography", "index" start-tag"
    Duncan Jones, Jul 25, 2003