Problems placing a table in a section

Duncan Jones

I'm having some problems placing a table in a section. The problem
seems to arise when I have a small section within a section, and then
try to place a table in the outer section afterwards.

That was poorly explained to I'll give a brief demo

<chapter>
<section>

<para> Hello </para>
</section>

{ Here is where I try and place a table }

</section>
</section>
</chapter>

The table works fine if it is placed directly in the My_outer_section.
It just doesn't work if I place a smaller inner section before it.

I get the following parser error:

"document type does not allow element "table" here; missing one of
"glossary", "bibliography", "index" start-tag"