Problems running on hp dual core processor

Discussion in 'Python' started by jim-on-linux, Sep 22, 2008.

  1. jim-on-linux

    jim-on-linux Guest

    Python help,

    I have a number of clients running a program built
    with python 2.5. One has just purchased an HP with
    a duel core processor, 2.2G with .099g ram.

    On the new hp, when they try to print they get an
    import error;
    File win32ui.pyc line 12, in <module>
    File win32ui.pyc, line 10, in _load
    ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module
    could not be found.

    The file is there The only difference I could find
    from their other machines is the processor.

    I would appreciate any help

    Jim-on-linux
    jim-on-linux, Sep 22, 2008