Problems running on hp dual core processor

jim-on-linux

Python help,

I have a number of clients running a program built
with python 2.5. One has just purchased an HP with
a duel core processor, 2.2G with .099g ram.

On the new hp, when they try to print they get an
import error;
File win32ui.pyc line 12, in <module>
File win32ui.pyc, line 10, in _load
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module
could not be found.

The file is there The only difference I could find
from their other machines is the processor.

I would appreciate any help

Jim-on-linux