problems simulating a key stroke in Java

KO

I have a table that I hide and show in my program. When a value in
one of the cells is changed - the table has no problems showing this
new value, but when I want to parse the data in this table into usable
form by grabbing what's in each cell, I get the old value for this
specific cell. The only way for me to get the updated value is if the
user happened to click on another cell or pressed the enter key before
pressing the ok_button to hide the table.

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm sure I'll have to use some kind of
listener to simulate a 'enter' key stroke but I'm not sure about how
to do this. If anyone have some sample code for this I'd appreciate
it especially because I'm not having much luck implementing this so
far.

thanks in advance,
KO

Andrew Thompson

| I have a table that I hide and show in my program.

Please do not multi-post..