problems to fetch a session

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Arno Seitinger, Oct 25, 2004.

  1. Hi,

    I have an old asp file

    that looks like:

    Treetext=Session("mysession").CreateTree();

    now I want to use asp.net (TreeView):

    PPWSESSLib.ppwsessionClass ppsess=new ppwsessionClass();

    // I use new to get a valid address,

    String xmlstr;

    ppsess=(ppwsessionClass)Session["mysession"];

    // now ppsess==0 !

    xmlstr=ppsess.CreateTree();

    ? with the old asp code it works fine.

    whats wrong?