Problems using ASP and Crystal Reports 8.5 to create dynamic PDF reports

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by PughDR@gmail.com, Oct 23, 2006.

  1. Guest

    As the subject of this topic suggestions I am trying to find a way to
    use ASP, SQL Server, Com+ and Crystal Reports 8.5 to Create Dynamic PDF
    Reports Over The Web, but the only article I found that decribes this
    process is located on ASPToday.com which is no longer an active
    website. When I try and suscribe to the site I just get a message
    saying to email, and when I email I don't recieve a response.

    Anyway the article I am looking for is entitled:
    Using ASP, SQL Server, Com+ and Crystal Reports 8.5 to Create Dynamic
    PDF Reports Over The Web
    by Maria Alcalde Youngberg

    If anyone had any imformation on how I can get this article or the
    information that it would contain it would be much appreciated. If you
    happen to already be part of ASPToday.com and could send me the
    information in the article I would greatly appreciate that as well.
    Again I have tried to access the website and I have even emailed APress
    the owner of ASPToday, but so far I have no recieved any reponses.

    I have even gone as far as trying to find contact information for the
    author of the article Maria Alcalde Youngberg.

    Thank you for any help that you can provide.

    , Oct 23, 2006