problems using EMACS vhdl project

ferna_2008

Hello,
I am FPGA engineer who uses emacs in windows for vhdl editing. I
would like to use the project features but i got some problems with
it.

I created a .prj file, training3.prj

Vhdl Project Alist: Hide Value
INS DEL Project:
Name : training3
Title : Training with the emacs project structure
Default directory: C:/00_WORKSPACE/0 .... 00_development/
rtl/
Sources :
INS DEL ./
INS DEL ../tb/
INS
Exclude regexp : ./aladin/*.*
Compile options :
INS
Compile directory: ../sim/
Library name : work
Library directory: work-\1/
Makefile name : Makefile-\1

if I made some change im my directory ./ like adding some other files
or directories I cant not update this in my emacs project. The
speedbar always shows the same files of my project. Even if I delete
all of them.

The Exclude regexp is also no working

The files of the directory ../tb/ are not in the directory

Could you please, show me and example of a project who is working, and
how to update it? and use properly the speedbar?

The next problem will be to compile with emacs, I have tried but
without success. I can only compile when the work folder is in the
same directory as the source .vhd files. Could someone show my an
example of a normal project with a lot of file directories which
compilation with emacs is working.

Thanks a lot