Problems using MAPI/CDO in C++ (getting Mail Adress)

Axel

Hi,

I wrote a little tool. It makes a connection to Outlook and reads the
mails in the folders.
Its working fine..I can get a lot of properties from the messages. But
no Email-addresses (FROM, TO, REPLY). I know I can do it with CDO and
found a lot of VB and Delphi examples. But how can I fetch the addresses
from an email with c++?? Is it possible with C++?? And..but not so
important..is it possible to fetch the Email-Source from Outlook?
Here is the codepart:

//MailItemPtr mail
String MailSubject = mail->Subject;
String MailBody = mail->HTMLBody;
long MailDate = mail->get_ReceivedTime();
String MailFrom = mail->get_SenderName();
String MailTo = mail->get_ReceivedByName();
//String MailToAddress = ???
//String MailFromAddress = ???
//String MailReplyAddress= ???

Thanks a lot for any ideas!