Problems when compiling Windows Control when using references to class libraries

pataN

I use csc /t:library scanControl.dll. Here I got some errors telling
me that the compiler can't find the class library dll:s that I have
referenced in my windows control project. I have added references to
the two classes and I use the using statements. Isn't that enough?
After compiling the control I will put it in the virtual directory of
IIS so that other web users can download it. My question here is how
do I do to distribute more than one dll?

I hope someone knows the answer... /Patrik

Dino Chiesa [MSFT]

you need the /r switch, eg

csc /t:library /r:ReferencedLibrary.dll /out:scanControl.dll
scanControl.cs