problems while downloading IE Windows control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Shira, Dec 18, 2003.

  1. Shira

    Shira Guest

    I am tring to download treeview to my computer.

    I checked And found out I have the requirments:

    Microsoft .NET Framework

    ASP.NET

    Microsoft Windows 2000 or Microsoft Windows XP Home or Professional

    after I saved the downloads files I opened it.

    exccepted the license.

    if double clicked the build.bat in programfiles/IE WebControls

    this bat file which was soppes do build me to things

    1. a build folder.

    2. Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll

    my build.bat only created a build folder.

    and he writes this error:

    'csc.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable
    program or batch file.

    What can I do to create the Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll???

    I very much need the treeview

    thanks alot

    shira

    I copy here the readme file that can see what I'm talking about

    1. Make sure you have installed the .NET Framework SDK v1.0 or v1.1

    2. Run Build.bat, which will create a build folder in this directory.

    The build folder contains Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll and a

    Runtime directory of supporting files.
    Shira, Dec 18, 2003

  2. Shira

    Kelly Leahy Guest

    >I copy here the readme file that can see what I'm
    talking about

    >1. Make sure you have installed the .NET Framework SDK

    v1.0 or v1.1

    >2. Run Build.bat, which will create a build folder in

    this directory.

    for #1, you also need to run sdkvars.bat under the /bin
    directory of your .NET SDK installation.

    Kelly
    Kelly Leahy, Dec 19, 2003

  3. Shira

    Guest Guest

    Shira,

    Add your path program to your .NET Framework installation,
    by execute PATH command in DOS Prompt, in my case
    PATH=C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322

    and re-run the batch files.

    Hope this helps :)

    Jody Ananda
    MCAD.NET,MCSD.NET