problems width select line

Christopher Brandsdal

Hi!

I am having some problems width a little script i downloaded...

I'm not able to figure out what he SELECT line does!
What does the @@identity mean?
Is this maby a javascript? :)

function GetLastIdentity(ADOConnection)
{
var rstIdentity = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset");
rstIdentity.Open("SELECT @@identity AS IdentityId", ADOConnection);
var iIdentity = rstIdentity.EOF == false ? rstIdentity("IdentityId").value : -1;
rstIdentity.Close();
return iIdentity;
}

Ray at

An explanation of what @@IDENTITY is can be found here.
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2174

Ray at work

}

Christopher Brandsdal

You guy's are amazing!!!
Is there anything you DON'T know?

Best thank's from Norway!;)
Christopher Brandsdal

Ray at

There are lots of things I don't know. There is only one thing that Aaron
doesn't know though - euphemismic conversation. :p

Ray at work