problems wit frames

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Piet, Jul 23, 2005.

  1. Piet

    Piet Guest

    Hi,

    I work with Apache 1.3.31.

    On my local machine this scripts works both with Firefox and with IE.

    It does not work on the real net. Does anyone know why?

    <FRAMESET ROWS=7.5%,*" frameborder="NO" framespacing=0 BORDER=0>

    <Frame name="NAVframe" src="knoppen.html" marginheight=0
    marginwidth=0 framespacing=0 frameborder="no" scrolling="no" border=0
    noresize>

    <Frame name="Hoofdscherm" src="welkom.html" marginheight=0
    marginwidth=0 framespacing=0 frameborder="no" scrolling="no" border=0
    noresize>

    </FRAMESET>

    Thanks for helpig.

    Pete
    Piet, Jul 23, 2005

  2. Piet

    Tonnie Guest

    Piet wrote:
    > Hi,
    >

    > I work with Apache 1.3.31.
    >
    > On my local machine this scripts works both with Firefox and with IE.
    >
    > It does not work on the real net. Does anyone know why?
    >

    > <FRAMESET ROWS=7.5%,*" frameborder="NO" framespacing=0 BORDER=0>
    >
    > <Frame name="NAVframe" src="knoppen.html" marginheight=0
    > marginwidth=0 framespacing=0 frameborder="no" scrolling="no" border=0
    > noresize>
    >
    > <Frame name="Hoofdscherm" src="welkom.html" marginheight=0
    > marginwidth=0 framespacing=0 frameborder="no" scrolling="no" border=0
    > noresize>
    >
    > </FRAMESET>

    Hi Piet / Pete?,

    Perhapse, it seems you are dutch, this tutorial can help:

    http://www.handleidinghtml.nl/html/frames/frames01.html

    Tonnie

    --
    Glas geschiedenis http://vision2form.nl/glashistorie.html
    Passie en talent http://vision2form.nl/young_talent.html
    Tonnie, Jul 23, 2005

  3. Piet

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Piet quothed:

    > Hi,
    >

    > I work with Apache 1.3.31.
    >
    > On my local machine this scripts works both with Firefox and with IE.
    >
    > It does not work on the real net. Does anyone know why?
    >

    > <FRAMESET ROWS=7.5%,*" frameborder="NO" framespacing=0 BORDER=0>
    >
    > <Frame name="NAVframe" src="knoppen.html" marginheight=0
    > marginwidth=0 framespacing=0 frameborder="no" scrolling="no" border=0
    > noresize>
    >
    > <Frame name="Hoofdscherm" src="welkom.html" marginheight=0
    > marginwidth=0 framespacing=0 frameborder="no" scrolling="no" border=0
    > noresize>
    >
    > </FRAMESET>

    The markup is invalid. I suggest reading the html spec on frames.
    (It's at w3c - maybe someone has the right address..?)

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Jul 23, 2005