Problems with apache-2.0.47 + jakarta-tomcat-4.1.24

Discussion in 'Java' started by Ashwin, Jan 6, 2004.

  1. Ashwin

    Ashwin Guest

    Hello Everyone,
    I have been facing this problem for last 6 months...I am using
    apache-2.0.47 configured with jakarta-tomcat-4.1.24 + Logs4j(Logging)
    + Jotm(Transaction Management) + postgresql-7.3.3(Data Base).All the
    integration is being done properly as far the best of my knowledge.But
    after the server is started and after some 2-3 hours of hit the Tomcat
    server stops...i don't have any clue abt it I did checked the logs but
    it was not of much help.Initally i thought it might be a memory
    problem & checked it with OptimizeIt but there were no memory leaks at
    application level.Earlier the server used to stop after 2-3 days due
    to out of memory for which we did found out a bug in out server.xml
    where all unnecessary parameters were kept so after removing it the
    server works atleast for a weak or so.But now-a-days though there is
    enough memory left for the server the Tomcat suddenly gets killed.Is
    this a general issue or might be any configration parameter missing or
    any patches are available for this combination.

    please help as the site is Live.

    Thanks in advance
    Ashwin

    Ashwin, Jan 6, 2004