Event ID: 1084

Date: 3/29/2004

Time: 8:49:28 PM

User: N/A

Computer: SQL1

aspnet_wp.exe could not be started. The error code for the failure is
80070545. This error can be caused when the worker process account has
insufficient rights to read the .NET Framework files. Please ensure that the
..NET Framework is correctly installed and that the ACLs on the installation
directory allow access to the configured account.

I am using the bollowing batch file to fix things.

c:\winnt\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_regiis.exe -i

regsvr32 c:\winnt\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_isapi.dll

Can you give us an error you are getting.

1. Where do you have to retype it?
2. It's a standard way of registering ASP.NET with IIS server. Usually must
be done only once. Not sure why you have to do it everytime.

George