Problems with Bravidio webhost

Thumper

I have a multi-domain account with the web host Bravidio and I have
been unhappy with their service. Specifically, the xPanel control
panel no longer is accessible, so I cannot add e-mail addresses or do
any of the other things.

When the service works, it is great and a great value. But they have
not replied to my complaint about the control panel. It has been two
weeks.

Has anyone else have problems with Bravidio? I used to recommend them
to friends because $150 for 3GB of space and up to 10 different
domains was a great deal. But they seem to be getting less reliable.

- TS

Richard

I have a multi-domain account with the web host Bravidio and I have
been unhappy with their service. Specifically, the xPanel control
panel no longer is accessible, so I cannot add e-mail addresses or do
any of the other things.
When the service works, it is great and a great value. But they have
not replied to my complaint about the control panel. It has been two
weeks.

Check out www.hostforweb.com
They have some packages that could save you money and they reply to your
mails within a reasonable time.

Steve Pugh

I have a multi-domain account with the web host Bravidio and I have
been unhappy with their service. Specifically, the xPanel control
panel no longer is accessible, so I cannot add e-mail addresses or do
any of the other things.

Oh shit, same here.
When the service works, it is great and a great value. But they have
not replied to my complaint about the control panel. It has been two
weeks.

I could get into my cPanels a few days ago.
Has anyone else have problems with Bravidio?

Yep. MySQL keeps on going down and support e-mails haven't been
answered for weeks. Seriously considering moving.

Steve

"Grab reality by the balls and squeeze." - Tempus Thales

Steve Pugh <[email protected]> <http://steve.pugh.net/>

ThumperStrauss

I finally got a reply from Bravidio -- after waiting a month or so and
after sending a very angry letter. If you need to contact Bravidio, I
recommend an e-mail message to the following three addresses:

- (e-mail address removed)
- (e-mail address removed)
- (e-mail address removed)

That will get their attention.

If the service doesn't go offline periodically anymore, I may stay with
them. But given the service over the past year, I don't have high
hopes. If things improve, I'll post back here again and let everyone
know...