    to friends because $150 for 3GB of space and up to 10 different
    domains was a great deal. But they seem to be getting less reliable.

    - TS

    Thumper, Jan 19, 2005

  2. Thumper

    Richard Guest

    On 18 Jan 2005 20:52:58 -0800 Thumper wrote:

    > I have a multi-domain account with the web host Bravidio and I have
    > been unhappy with their service. Specifically, the xPanel control
    > panel no longer is accessible, so I cannot add e-mail addresses or do
    > any of the other things.

    > When the service works, it is great and a great value. But they have
    > not replied to my complaint about the control panel. It has been two
    > weeks.

    Check out www.hostforweb.com
    They have some packages that could save you money and they reply to your
    mails within a reasonable time.

    Richard, Jan 19, 2005

  3. Thumper

    Steve Pugh Guest

    (Thumper) wrote:

    >I have a multi-domain account with the web host Bravidio and I have
    >been unhappy with their service. Specifically, the xPanel control
    >panel no longer is accessible, so I cannot add e-mail addresses or do
    >any of the other things.

    Oh shit, same here.

    >When the service works, it is great and a great value. But they have
    >not replied to my complaint about the control panel. It has been two
    >weeks.

    I could get into my cPanels a few days ago.

    >Has anyone else have problems with Bravidio?

    Yep. MySQL keeps on going down and support e-mails haven't been
    answered for weeks. Seriously considering moving.

    Steve

    "Grab reality by the balls and squeeze." - Tempus Thales

    Steve Pugh <> <http://steve.pugh.net/>

    Steve Pugh, Jan 19, 2005
  4. Thumper

    Guest

    I finally got a reply from Bravidio -- after waiting a month or so and
    after sending a very angry letter. If you need to contact Bravidio, I
    recommend an e-mail message to the following three addresses:

    -
    -
    -

    That will get their attention.

    If the service doesn't go offline periodically anymore, I may stay with
    them. But given the service over the past year, I don't have high
    hopes. If things improve, I'll post back here again and let everyone
    know...

    , Jan 27, 2005