Problems with Client Side UserControl

Gallus Messmer via .NET 247

Please forgive me, if this is not the right group to bring upthis question, but I saw a similar question.

Our Configuration
============
Windows Server 2003
Sharepoint portal server
(With active directory)

The Problem
=========
We have a WebPart (ImageViewerWebPart), which contains a UserControl (I am not sure if this is the correct term, or if Ishould use ActiveX). (ImageViewer.dll).

When we run it with anonymous access everything works fine, theImageViewer.dll gets downloaded to the browser and the WinFormapplication gets displayd. However if we disable anonymousaccess (Inegrated Windows Authentication) then it looks likeImageViewer.dll does not get downloaded to the client.

Would anybody have any idea what we need to do.

By the way the ImageViewer.dll is in \wpresources.

Many thanks for your help