Problems with coding

jbemp

I am trying to call a stored procedure from java. The storded
procedure is writen and saved in the mysql datbnase and retuns print.
The print is html code that I want to be placed in to a pre setup
page. I keep getting information on how to do it but I can not find
the prepareCall() metod or how to access it I am new at java so if
anyone could help that would be great. Thanx

Peter

jbemp said:
I am trying to call a stored procedure from java. The storded
procedure is writen and saved in the mysql datbnase and retuns print.
The print is html code that I want to be placed in to a pre setup
page. I keep getting information on how to do it but I can not find
the prepareCall() metod or how to access it I am new at java so if
anyone could help that would be great. Thanx

prepareCall(...) is a method on java.sql.Connection.

See http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/

Or maybe this can help:
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/guide/jdbc/getstart/callablestatement.html