Problems with detecting Opera browser

Inger Eik

I'm trying to help someone with this menu (which is part of a frameset):
http://www.kepler.fr.bw.schule.de/menue.html

The menu shows up fine in IE and FF, but not in Opera. Latest version is
9.1, and apparently some earlier versions have not had the problem with not
showing the menu.

Could you guys please take a look at the javascript of the file and try to
help me with the browser detection settings?

Much appreciated,
Inger

Randy Webb

Inger Eik said the following on 2/14/2007 7:48 AM:
I'm trying to help someone with this menu (which is part of a frameset):
http://www.kepler.fr.bw.schule.de/menue.html

The menu shows up fine in IE and FF, but not in Opera. Latest version is
9.1, and apparently some earlier versions have not had the problem with not
showing the menu.

Could you guys please take a look at the javascript of the file and try to
help me with the browser detection settings?

Inger Eik

Thanks to both of you. I'll examine the links you gave me.

Much appreciated,
Inger