Problems with Dpapi Tools zip download link

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor], Jan 25, 2005.

  1. thanks for pointing that out. fixed.

    Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor

    The download link for your dpapi tools is not functional.
    Could you please check the site and your zip file?

    Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor], Jan 25, 2005