Discussion in 'Javascript' started by overdalsveien@gmail.com, Mar 7, 2006.

  1. Guest

    I have the following javascript ::
    function getLenker_2(xmlDoc)
    {
    var result_txt = "";
    var this_title = "";
    var this_url = "";
    myNodes=xmlDoc.getElementsByTagName('name');
    // every 'name' has an attribute: 'link'.
    for(var counter=0;counter<myNodes.length;counter++) {
    this_title =
    myNodes.item(counter).firstChild.nodeValue;
    this_url =
    myNodes.item(counter).getAttribute("link");
    result_txt += "<a href=\"http://" + this_url + "\">" +
    this_title + "</a> <br>";
    }
    if (document.all) {
    document.all.my_list.innerHTML = result_txt;
    }
    else if (document.layers) {
    document.layers.my_list.document.open();
    document.layers.my_list.document.write(result_txt);
    document.layers.my_list.document.close();
    }
    else if (document.getElementById) {
    document.getElementById('my_list').innerHTML = result_txt;
    this works without any problems in Firefox, but not in ms-Explorer.

    any suggestions?

    fred Moerman

    , Mar 7, 2006