Problems with FireFox

yoni cohen

--I'm not a developer and am not very familiar with web design. But I
had a quick question about Firefox I had hoped you might be able to
answer. Thanks for your time and consideration!--

I just updated my blog template and am having a display
problem with Firefox. Some text -- but not all text -- appears really,
really small. See screenshots below.

Any time or suggestions you might have would be greatly appreciated!!!
My site is at http:/collegeball.blogspot.com.

Here are three screenshots from Firefox users:

http://83tilinfinity.com/images/ranom/yoniblog2.gif
http://83tilinfinity.com/images/random/yoniblog.gif
http://www.chambana.net/~jeychaner/cb_cap.jpg

My code is available on my site, by visiting
http:/collegeball.blogspot.com and going to "View Source." If you have
any ideas on how to fix the
problem, they'd be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Yoni Cohen

The Square Root of Negative One

Two suggestions:

1) Use relative font sizes, such as 'small',
'medium', 'large', 'x-large', etc, with the main
body text being 'small' or 'medium'. This will
ensure that the font should be readable by
everyone with reasonable browser settings, and
the font sizes will scale properly if needed.

2) Your page claims to be XHTML, however it is
not valid XHTML.

On a side-note, justified text should only be used for printed media. On
computer monitors, it can be difficult to read.

I hope that helps.