Problems with Frames

Daniel Pomrehn

Hello,
I want to relize my new Websitedesign with Frames. You can see a preview
here: http://www.daniel-pomrehn.de/test
There you see what my problem is like. The left frame isn't under the top
Frame. There is a small whole.
Can you tell me, what to do that this whole isn't there.

Tank you and bye
Daniel Pomrehn

William Tasso

Daniel said:
Hello,
I want to relize my new Websitedesign with Frames.

I don't believe you[1]
You can see a
preview here: http://www.daniel-pomrehn.de/test
There you see what my problem is like. The left frame isn't under the
top Frame. There is a small whole.
Can you tell me, what to do that this whole isn't there.

get rid of the blasted frameset and all the frames therein.

[1] I believe you have issues which you think will be solved by using
frames.

Kae Verens

Daniel said:
Hello,
I want to relize my new Websitedesign with Frames. You can see a preview
here: http://www.daniel-pomrehn.de/test
There you see what my problem is like. The left frame isn't under the top
Frame. There is a small whole.
Can you tell me, what to do that this whole isn't there.

Tank you and bye
Daniel Pomrehn

looks like a padding problem in my Mozilla.

put this in each <body> tag:

even better - forge about frames and learn some CSS
http://allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Problems_with_using_frames

Kae

Steven

Daniel said:
Hello,
I want to relize my new Websitedesign with Frames. You can see a
preview here: http://www.daniel-pomrehn.de/test
There you see what my problem is like. The left frame isn't under the
top Frame. There is a small whole.
Can you tell me, what to do that this whole isn't there.

Tank you and bye
Daniel Pomrehn

Frames are not exactly popular here, and that's an understatement.
Why do you think you need frames in the first place?

Steven

Els

Daniel said:
Hello,
I want to relize my new Websitedesign with Frames. You can see a preview
here: http://www.daniel-pomrehn.de/test
There you see what my problem is like. The left frame isn't under the top
Frame. There is a small whole.
Can you tell me, what to do that this whole isn't there.

Apart from the fact that it's better not to use frames,
you should add marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" to <frame
src="top.php", and notice, that your topframe is 105 px
high, while your image is only 100 px high, which of course
leaves a gap of 5 px below the image.