    Can you tell me, what to do that this whole isn't there.

    Tank you and bye
    Daniel Pomrehn
    Daniel Pomrehn, Sep 20, 2003

  2. Daniel Pomrehn wrote:
    > Hello,
    > I want to relize my new Websitedesign with Frames.

    I don't believe you[1]

    >You can see a
    > preview here: http://www.daniel-pomrehn.de/test
    > There you see what my problem is like. The left frame isn't under the
    > top Frame. There is a small whole.
    > Can you tell me, what to do that this whole isn't there.

    get rid of the blasted frameset and all the frames therein.

    [1] I believe you have issues which you think will be solved by using
    frames.
    --
    William Tasso - http://WilliamTasso.com
    William Tasso, Sep 20, 2003

  3. Daniel Pomrehn

    Kae Verens Guest

    Daniel Pomrehn wrote:
    > Hello,
    > I want to relize my new Websitedesign with Frames. You can see a preview
    > here: http://www.daniel-pomrehn.de/test
    > There you see what my problem is like. The left frame isn't under the top
    > Frame. There is a small whole.
    > Can you tell me, what to do that this whole isn't there.
    >
    > Tank you and bye
    > Daniel Pomrehn

    looks like a padding problem in my Mozilla.

    put this in each <body> tag:

    even better - forge about frames and learn some CSS
    http://allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Problems_with_using_frames

    Kae
    Kae Verens, Sep 20, 2003
  4. Daniel Pomrehn

    Steven Guest

    Daniel Pomrehn wrote:
    > Hello,
    > I want to relize my new Websitedesign with Frames. You can see a
    > preview here: http://www.daniel-pomrehn.de/test
    > There you see what my problem is like. The left frame isn't under the
    > top Frame. There is a small whole.
    > Can you tell me, what to do that this whole isn't there.
    >
    > Tank you and bye
    > Daniel Pomrehn

    Frames are not exactly popular here, and that's an understatement.
    Why do you think you need frames in the first place?

    Steven
    Steven, Sep 20, 2003
  5. Daniel Pomrehn

    Els Guest

    Daniel Pomrehn wrote:

    > Hello,
    > I want to relize my new Websitedesign with Frames. You can see a preview
    > here: http://www.daniel-pomrehn.de/test
    > There you see what my problem is like. The left frame isn't under the top
    > Frame. There is a small whole.
    > Can you tell me, what to do that this whole isn't there.

    Apart from the fact that it's better not to use frames,
    you should add marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" to <frame
    src="top.php", and notice, that your topframe is 105 px
    high, while your image is only 100 px high, which of course
    leaves a gap of 5 px below the image.

    --
    Els

    Mente humana é como pára-quedas; funciona melhor aberta.
    Els, Sep 20, 2003