    session variable
    (all of the pages are asp)

    thx

    Filip Mato¹iæ, Jan 7, 2005

  2. Filip Mato¹iæ

    polilop Guest

    yes, they all check but they all fail.

    polilop, Jan 10, 2005

  3. Filip Mato¹iæ

    polilop Guest

    I set the session variable to false in my global.asa but when i start my
    page with frames first it dosen't redirect but any other page which has no
    frames
    redirects with no problem. i double checked the code that checks and it
    is same as in other pages. The thing is when i print the variable in my
    frame
    it prints (Response.write....) but when i put
    if (Isempty(session("userlogged"))=true then
    response .redirect"back_to_login_page.asp"
    end if
    it dosent redirect.
    alsso i tried to put in my global.asa when the session starts that
    it emmeditly redirects to the login page but then my explorer flashes
    and it seems like it tries to load the page but it can't. For me that would
    allso be a solution
    but it dosen't work?

    polilop, Jan 10, 2005
  4. Filip Mato¹iæ

    Mark Schupp Guest

    > it prints (Response.write....) but when i put
    > if (Isempty(session("userlogged"))=true then
    > response .redirect"back_to_login_page.asp"
    > end if
    > it dosent redirect.

    You stated earlier that:
    > I set the session variable to false in my global.asa but when i start my

    so the userlogged variable will never be empty. try

    if not session("userlogged") then

    --
    Mark Schupp
    Head of Development