Problems with FSO on Remote Server

Tim M

Hi,

We're wanting to upload files and save them to a different server on the
network (Windows 2000) from the web server. The upload works fine but we
cannot copy files, using the File System Object, to this other server folder.

Does anyone know what is required in terms of mapping and registering the
folder so that the web server can link to it?

Thanks,
Tim

Stefan Engelbert

Probably your webserver runs under local system account and local system
account doesnt
have the right to copy?
Try (temporarly please) to run the webserve under different credentials.
Stefan