Problems with Google cache

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Luigi Donatello Asero, Dec 28, 2005.

  1. A long time ago my one-man business had also the domain name
    www.italymap.dk
    I did not want to renew the domain name and I am not interested at this
    domain now either.
    Someone else seems to have bought this domain name
    and have redirected it to another one.
    No problem for me so far.
    The problem might be, however, that Google still keeps the old cache so
    that users see the
    name Scaiecat Spa Gigi when they click on the page which belongs to the
    domain name
    https://www.italymap.dk (although neither my one-man business nor I as a
    private person
    own the domain name and the site)
    The only website which my one-man business Scaiecat Spa Gigi
    has now is
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com as I tried to make clear on
    some of the pages on my website
    for example on https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/valkommen.php

    (note with https to show the identity of the page)

    However I wonder whether the results which Google gives using the old cache
    cannot be misleading for the users and whether it had not better update
    them...
    Here is the link which let me find out about the redirect I told you about
    http://www.google.se/search?q=semesterbostÀder pÄ Sardinien&hl=sv&lr=&start=10&sa=N
    Any suggestions?

    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero