Problems with IE window.open and validation controls. Works fine with Mozilla

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Lord of Chaos, Jan 11, 2010.

  1. hi,
    I m having problems with validation and IE windows.open.

    here's my website
    http://www.invoicernow.com/Invoices/Add.aspx

    account: testms
    pwd: 1@a

    basically when windows.open is called, it also calls validation and doesn't
    let the popup window open. however, the same site works in IE.

    recreate the senario, goto my website
    http://www.invoicernow.com/Invoices/Add.aspx

    use the above account and password.

    In the Customer Id field, click the search button, you will see, it works
    perfectly fine in mozilla which opens a popup, but in IE a new popup window
    doesn't open and only validation errors are reported.

    so, what's the fix?
    thanks in advance.

    -suresh

    Lord of Chaos, Jan 11, 2010