    I need to change the virtual directory name

    TIA,

    Leonardo

    Leonardo, Jul 15, 2004

  2. "Leonardo" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi guys,
    >
    > I'm confused when creating a virtual directory on my test environment.
    > 1. If I create the virtual directory manually, it lets me modify the

    "Local
    > Path", by using either the Browse button or the textbox.
    > 2. When I create an ASP.NET aplication that option is unavailable.
    >
    > How was the Duwamish 7.0 project built?
    > I need to change the virtual directory name

    If you create the virtual directory first, and then create the ASP.NET
    application, specifying the virtual directory, you should be ok.
    --
    John Saunders
    johnwsaundersiii at hotmail

    John Saunders, Jul 15, 2004

  3. Is there a way to avoid creating the virtual directory first & then use
    that one, when creating the VS.NET web app?
    It should be straight forward, or a parameter or something.

    But as you said, it worked fine that way.

    tks

    Leonardo Arbelaez

    Leonardo Arbelaez, Jul 15, 2004