problems with ListBox 's event

Daniel G

Hello ,

In an ASP.Net page, there are some DropDownLists used
for adding some conditions to a Select statement, a
button (server-side, too).
And in the same page there is a ListBox that must be filled by Click
event
handler of my button. Everything is ok, but ...
it is something very strange with the ListBox (autopostback = true)
because I cannot select any item, for each click ...my cursor jump
back to the
first item (SelectedIndex = 0 ).

Please where is the problem? In the order of recording the events
...or ..where ?

When I run the code under the debugger ..there are some situations
when the "SelectedIndexChanged" event is not fired .

Thank you very much for any hint, url, advice !

Have a nice day,
DanielG