problems with ListBox 's event

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Daniel G, Oct 12, 2004.

  1. Daniel G

    Daniel G Guest

    Hello ,

    In an ASP.Net page, there are some DropDownLists used
    for adding some conditions to a Select statement, a
    button (server-side, too).
    And in the same page there is a ListBox that must be filled by Click
    event
    handler of my button. Everything is ok, but ...
    it is something very strange with the ListBox (autopostback = true)
    because I cannot select any item, for each click ...my cursor jump
    back to the
    first item (SelectedIndex = 0 ).

    Please where is the problem? In the order of recording the events
    ...or ..where ?

    When I run the code under the debugger ..there are some situations
    when the "SelectedIndexChanged" event is not fired .

    Thank you very much for any hint, url, advice !

    Have a nice day,
    DanielG

    Daniel G, Oct 12, 2004

  2. Pls check your onload event
    Dont re-load the data in your listbox for postback.

    =?Utf-8?B?dmluYXk=?=, Oct 12, 2004