    JavaScript once the page is reloaded.

    Is it just me or does it seem arbitrary which things MS determined should be
    saved and not the user?

    Lloyd Sheen, Nov 30, 2003

  2. Lloyd Sheen

    evolve Guest

    shurely thish ish all to do with ViewState?

    no?

    if you turn if off for something it forgets what you did with it

    "Lloyd Sheen" <> wrote in message
    > I am making changes to listbox contents in JavaScript and those changes

    are
    > not persisted when a PostBack happens. Anything I add during Server

    events

    evolve, Dec 1, 2003

  3. Lloyd Sheen

    Lloyd Sheen Guest

    View state is on for all control on page. I have done other tests and if I
    loaded (server side) the items are kept. There is something about adding in
    Javascript that does not let the control know that other changes (non server
    side) have happened so that the changes will be made to the viewstate

    "evolve" <NOngnSPAMpeaSPAMrseNO_S__PAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
    > shurely thish ish all to do with ViewState?
    >
    > no?
    >
    > if you turn if off for something it forgets what you did with it
    >
    > "Lloyd Sheen" <> wrote in

    message

    Lloyd Sheen, Dec 1, 2003